In this Case Study article we are going to discuss different elements of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and the ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to our own blog (website) or webpage off their websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the same and produced content related to the same topic on the blog, they links back that content for your webpage, that’s known as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an illustration suppose Mr. A writes a post within his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on their own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing viewed as the most significant part of Backlinks. As because of them Google along with other major search engines indexes even a more modern blog or pages or post in a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which is crawled frequently involves your site, which increases crawling of online search engine bots in your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another significant aspect of Backlinks are they enhance your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or acquire more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine rankings going to be improved as search engine judge a website rankings on number of quality backlinks. For those who have more number of links, online search engine show your site on their own top pages. That is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engine listings.
* Page Rank- Not just search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among your competition who may have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with increased traffic as opposed to others.
* Most of us know that Backlinks are very important a part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we need to focus on best Backlinks building methods or how to develop Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to provide your blog with Backlinks as many as you want in a single click. Some of these automated tools are free of charge and a few are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which offers free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we arrived at the final outcome we must always try to get some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous low quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually a top quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is defined as a backlink which will come coming from a site that has content associated with your website rather than a link which will come coming from a site which is not linked to you. Quality backlink arises from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink coming from a site using same keywords or on same theme including blogging, SEO, Earn money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink rather than it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance towards the link which will come from blogging site and offers less relevance towards the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu since many important I do hope you know very well what I mean to state.
Now let’s see what exactly are various kinds of backlinks? There are basically two several types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which are accompanied by search engine crawlers whenever they crawl your web site. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, once they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which helps in indexing your web site faster. It provides you with traffic as well as aid in boosting your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks that contains a “nofollow” tag. When online search engine crawlers crawl this, they merely ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic although not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and simplest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook will always be proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is definitely discussed since the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write on their behalf which provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the best way to get good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs associated with your niche. Definitely they provide ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to several blog directories including Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Get involved in different forums linked to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way getting good backlinks, answers question related to your niche citing your blog site URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to several article site such as ezinearticles.
Should you be following these methods, definitely you are likely to build some really good quality back links.